Quality and Environmental Policy of HAPAM Poland Sp. z o.o.
Main objectives of HAPAM Poland Sp. z o.o.:
- Gaining and maintaining the trust and satisfaction of all interested parties: Customers, Shareholders, Employees, Suppliers and General Society;
- Improving the quality of our products without compromising the environmental care;
- Fulfilment of legal requirements concerning environmental aspects in the organisation;
- Maintaining a leading position in the domestic market of high-voltage disconnectors;
- Development of exports of products and services;
- Improving the competitiveness of products by lowering costs.
PN-EN ISO 9001:2009
As a result of a correct implementation of these commitments, the following will be ensured:
- Satisfying the needs and requirements of the Customers at the optimum level of prices and while meeting the quality and environmental requirements;
- Establishment of lasting and partnership-based business contacts with Customers and Suppliers;
- Involvement of every employee in the process of a continual quality improvement and environmental care in the production process and in the provision of services;
- Shaping a positive corporate image in the eyes of Customers and the Society;
- Increased market share, sales efficiency and production.
PN-EN ISO 14001:2005
We ensure the implementation of these commitments by:
- Improvement of processes implemented by the Company;
- Determination of quality and environmental objectives;
- Continuous upgrading of employee qualifications so that their actions are conscious and responsible;
- Meeting the requirements and a continual improvement of the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System
General Manager of HAPAM Poland Sp. z o.o.