Quality and Environmental Policy of HAPAM Poland Sp. z o.o.
PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 PN-EN ISO 14001:2015 PN-ISO 45001:2018
The main objectives of HAPAM Poland Sp. z o.o. are:
- Obtaining and maintaining the trust and satisfaction of all interested parties: customers, shareholders, employees, suppliers and the society;
- Improving the quality of our products while maintaining care for quality, environment, health and safety at work;
- Meeting legal requirements related to environmental protection and occupational health and safety in the organisation;
- Maintaining the leading position on the domestic market of high-voltage disconnectors;
- Development of export of products and services;
- Improving the competitiveness of products by reducing costs and improving quality.
The consequence of the correct implementation of the goals will be:
- Satisfying the needs and requirements of customers at the optimal price level and meeting quality and environmental requirements;
- Establishing lasting and partner business contacts with customers and suppliers;
- Involvement of each employee in the process of continuous improvement of quality and care for the environment and constant improvement of health and safety in the production and service provision process;
- Shaping a positive image of the company in the eyes of customers and the society;
- Increase in market share, increase in sales and production efficiency.
We achieve the fulfillment of the above obligations through:
- Improving the processes implemented in the Company;
- Setting quality, environmental and health and safety goals;
- Constant improvement of employees' qualifications so that their actions are conscious, responsible, aim at eliminating threats and limiting occupational risk;
- Meeting the requirements and continuous improvement of the Integrated Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management System.
General Manager of HAPAM Poland Sp. z o.o.